Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cervix Bleeding Afte Silver Nitrate



some years, was suffering from internal hemorrhoids. The doctors prescribe creams, suppositories and did not improve. I took a drug called "Nixon" (Nikzon). After 15 days the problem has increased! In the acute stage had a lot of bleeding in each deposition, and the pain became very intense. A friend recommended a treatment with natural products based on Aloe Vera (or Aloe vera).

Within days the bleeding stopped, and inflammation. Today I have regained their health. I can eat chili and spices, typical of Peruvian food, without feeling discomfort when depositing. During my treatment (March-May 2006), I had small episodes of bleeding, but by making these natural products, solve the problem within hours. With the conviction of my experience, I share my testimony, and offer to anyone interested, the newsletter entitled "You Too Can Heal Hemorrhoids" .
If you need a detailed prescription, write to mail:
ING. CACERES CESAR VARGAS FREDY
Director of Natural Health Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment